Fort Wayne, IN – Master Spas hiring
If pool and spa professionals need any further evidence that the industry is booming, Master Spas, the largest manufacturer of hot tubs that are made in the USA, and the largest manufacturer of swim spas globally, is hiring an additional 200 employees to fill various positions in the next couple of months.
The Fort Wayne, Indiana based company currently employs over 1,000 people, having added 400 jobs and a second shift since March 2020.
The facility occupies 36 acres, and there’s 530,000-square-feet of production, warehousing, and office space.
Tens of thousands of hot tubs and swim spas are built annually and shipped to dealers around the world.
Major capital investments have helped Master Spas to continue its growth and meet the demands of the market. Master Spas invested $15.3 million in 2019, building a new 166,000-square-foot swim spa factory and expanding the acrylic spa factory.
Now, to keep up with customer demand and industry growth, they are proud to be hiring 200 new employees over the next two months.
The new jobs Master Spas hopes to fill include positions in production, warehouse, industrial maintenance and production management. There are also openings for additional manufacturing engineers and software developers.
According to Julie Hess, director of Human Resources, Master Spas strives to be an employer of choice, offering one of the best new hire benefits packages in the area.
“Great companies all over the area are looking to grow their staff. We know that to attract and keep the type of quality team members we are looking for we need to be unique. I think what makes us unique is the culture that we have – a culture that is shared by every team member. It starts with a mission to create hot tubs and swim spas for the world to live life better and continues through to one of our core values to have fun,” Hess said.
Master Spas is offering a competitive new hire package that includes:
• Competitive wages with growth and development planning available to all team members
• 10% shift premium for second shift • New hire bonuses of up to $500 and retention bonuses of up to $1,000 for select premium positions
• Paid vacation after 90 days
• Medical, Dental & Vision insurance available after 30 days
• Employee discounts on our top-ofthe- line hot tubs and swim spas To view complete job descriptions for all open positions and to apply to join the team, interested candidates should visit www.MasterSpasJobs.com.