Return to San Antonio — Southwest Pool & Spa Show
Schedule at a glance
Wednesday, January 19
Certification Courses 8 -5 p.m.
Thursday January 20
Certification 8 - 5 p.m. Seminars 8 - 4:30 p.m.
Friday January 21
Certification 8 - 5 p.m. Seminars 8 - 5 p.m., Exhibits 12 - 5 p.m. Saturday January 22
Seminars 8 - 12 p.m. Exhibits 11 - 2:30 p.m.
The 2022 Southwest Pool & Spa Show will take place at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas, Jan. 19-22.
The Southwest Pool & Spa Show features has everything you could want, including:
•A growing exhibit hall featuring inground, aboveground, hot tubs, retail, service, and much, much more!
• An expanded schedule of industry certifications and educational classes for all aspects of your business and for every level of your team from the owner to the techs!
• A not-to-be-missed Industry Welcome & Awards Party on Friday night.
The Southwest Show is focused on education and certification for the Southwest region. New and expanded certification programs and advanced education programs are provided by Genesis, Pool Chemistry Training Institute, PHTA, NPC, TRAIL, and Watershape University. These educational programs will provide certification for service technicians or an entire team of professionals in a given field of expertise.
As the Southwest Pool & Spa Show continues to grow, so does the Industry Welcome Party and Awards Gala. This year’s party will celebrate the best and brightest pool and spa designs from across the Southwest Region and Mexico! The night will be highlighted with the 2021 “Best of Show” Award. Enjoy food, drinks and fun while being inspired by the best designers and builders from across the region.
The Southwest Pool & Spa Show features some of the best educational offerings in the country, and to top it off, they are all free!
The seminar schedule begins on Thursday, Jan. 20, at 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. with the following free seminars for pool service professionals: Thursday, January 20
8:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.
• How to Generate More, Better Leads in 2021
10:15 - 11:45 a.m.
• Advertising with Google, Facebook and More
• Scale Your Company for Continued Growth, using no additional labor. Transform Your Website into a 24/7 Sales Assistant. Proven Tactics That Work for Builders, Service Companies and Retailers
• LSI Based Plaster Startup. What is it and Why?
• The Power of No! – Designing Your Pool Business for Success 12:45 - 2:45 p.m.
• 7 Crucial Marketing Secrets Every Pool Builder Should Know
12:45 - 2:15 p.m.
• The Art of the Proposal
2:30 - 4 p.m.
• Increasing Pool Sales by Understanding Human Behavior
2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
• Geofencing, IPAddress Retargeting, Website and CRM Remarketing, Google Local Services, Instagram Shops, Tik Tok and More! Understanding Your Expanded 2022 Ad Options!
• Enhance Your Digital Your Digital Footprint for 2022 The seminar schedule continues on Friday, January 20 at 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. with the following free seminars for pool service professionals: Friday, January 21
8:30 - 10 a.m.
• RWQC Session: Let’s Clear the Air – Air Quality for Indoor Swimming Venues – 1.5 hours | 1.5 PHTA CEUs 1.5 hours | 1.5 PHTA CEUs
• Basic Water Chemistry & Testing
• Shift Happens: How Your Pool & Spa Businesses Can Differentiate & Win
• How to Promote Your Pool Inspection Business
• Horrific Events & How To Survive
• Watershape University: DGN 2561: Five Elements Theory: Air, Earth, Fire, Water and Space/ 01:30 – CEUs: 0.20
• Hot Water Chemistry: It’s Not Just A Little Pool 10:15 - 11:45 a.m.
• GENESIS D111: Small Space Design 1.5 hours | 0.2 IACET CEUs
• 1Advanced Infinity Pool and Spa Inspections
• Mastering the Mustard Monster
• D.O.T. and Your Pool Service Vehicles. Are You In Compliance?
• Watershape University: Con 2221: Steel Reinforcement for Shotcrete Applications – 01:30 – CEUs: 0.20
• Beyond the Sanitizer: Maximizing Water Quality with Ancillary Products 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
• Chemical Injections As A Solution for Expansive Soils
2:30 - 4 p.m.
• How to Prepare for Federal Pool Pump Regulations That Will Impact Your Business and Boost Sales – 1.5 hours | 0.2 IACET CEUs 1.5 hours | 0.2 IACET CEUs
• Water Balance 101 – The LSI is Your Friend!
• How to Develop the HMAC Commercial Pool Business
• Understanding Legionella and Legionnaire’s Disease in Recreational Aquatic Systems
• Fundamentals of Advanced Oxidation Process
• Watershape University: CON 3681: The Plasterer’s Guide to Shotcrete/ Gunite Issues – 01:30 – CEUs: 0.2
• All About Pumps, Filters & Hydraulics…The Next Generation!
2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Show Registration is FREE for PHTA, TPSC, IPSSA and GENESIS members.
• An In-Depth Look in Installation, Operation, & Troubleshooting of the Polaris 280, 380, 3900, and Quattro Pressure Side Cleaners The seminar schedule finishes on Saturday January 22 from 8:30 a.m. until 11:45 p.m. with the following free seminars: Saturday January 22 8:30 – 10 a.m.
• Troubleshooting Pools: Identifying, Treating, and Preventing the Most Common Pool Issues
• Provide More Value, Make More Profits, Regardless of the Season
• Web Connected Device for the Pool and Spa World
• Colloidal Silicates – What They Are, When to Use and How They Help!
• Sneaky & Destructive Water Chemistry
• Watershape University: BUS 1421: Protect Your Money – Avoiding Fraud in the Workplace – 01:30 – CEUs: 0.2
• Solids vs. Liquids: The Latest and Greatest Information on Chlorine and CYA 10:15 - 11:45 a.m.
• GENESIS C308: The Beauty of the Edge – The Definitive, Internationally Acclaimed Vanishing Edge & Water-in-Transit Design 1.5 hours | 0.2 IACET CEUs | 2 PHTA CEUs
• Saltwater Pool Troubleshooting: Beyond the Equipment
• The Basics for A Complete Pool Inspection Company
• The Unique Aspects of Hot Water Chemistry
• Low Pressure Water Conditioning Device
• Getting the Most Saving from a Variable Speed Pump and How the Department of Energy 2021 Law Affect the Industry
• Outdoor Living Products Targets Profits and Long Term Business
• Extraordinary Tips and Tricks From 25 Years of Pools Special show discounted room rates are currently available at the San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk and the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter.
Call for reservations at 800-648-4462. Visit the show online at www.swpsshow. com.