Service techs invited to NPC Conference
Registration is open for the 2022 National Plasterers Council conference, slated to take place from February 9 through 11 in Atlanta, Georgia.
The conference is scheduled to be an in-person event. After nearly two years, they will meet in for the 33rd Annual Conference at the InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel.
Attendees can expect to:
• Acquire fresh, up-to-date information on industry issues.
• Gain technical insight.
• Discover ways to improve business operations.
• Expand and develop industry relationships.
• The NPC Auction.
• Network with peers.
•LearnaboutprogressonCouncilissues. The conference will feature 15 educational classes, exhibits from industry suppliers, the popular NPC Auction, networking and social functions, and more. Add on the NPC Start-up Certification Class on Wednesday, February 9, to become an NPC Certified Start-up Technician. Or add on a tour of the Georgia Aquarium, the largest aquarium in the world, famous for its beautiful resident whale sharks.
For $350 NPC member pricing, registration includes:
• Wednesday evening Opening Reception.
• All educational classes Thursday and Friday.
• Breakfast and lunch Thursday and Friday.
• Friday evening Exhibitor Reception and Exhibits.
• Entrance to Auction.
Book your hotel room today at the InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel before they are all gone. NPC has reserved a block of rooms at the rate of $199 per night, single/double occupancy (plus taxes). You must reserve your room by Thursday, January 13, 2022, to ensure the special group rate.