Hayward Pool Products Support Team
While getting help when needed at the job site is critical, many things can be done prior to going into the field that will either reduce the amount of time on-site or eliminate the need to reach out to Hayward for help while at the job.
Prior to going out:
• Take advantage of Hayward’s on-demand product training: o Hayward University (online) contains many product-related courses, which include quizzes and exams to ensure comprehension.
o Join our Virtual Training Series: ▪ 24 total weeks of instruction, starting 11/4/20 through 4/28/21.
▪ Requires advance registration, but no charge.
▪ Hosted by Corporate training team (Justin Butler and Keith Roberts.) ▪ 30+ minutes of instruction.
▪ Live Q& A.
▪ Links to relevant PDF documents (Troubleshooting Guides, Quick Reference Cards, etc.)
• Download Hayward’s Pool Solutions App, which the servicer can use to capture information on the job site that will be needed in order to file a warranty claim.
• Download troubleshooting materials from Hayward’s Support Center on the website.
The Support Center contains illustrated, step-by-step Troubleshooting Guides and Quick Reference Cards, as well as all product manuals.
• Make sure to have contact #’s for Hayward’s Technical Contact Center, as well as the local Hayward Reps.
• Our Contact Center prioritizes contacts from our Trade partners, and also offers an automated callback option.
Now when the service tech is on the job, they have every ‘tool’ required to complete the job efficiently, whether they reference the training or materials already available to them, or if need be, they can contact Hayward directly so they can assist further.
Call Hayward’s nationwide Technical Support line for all products at 908-355-7995.