June Educational Opportunities Calendar
The following is a list of educational opportunities available from multiple U.S. organizations during the month of June.
DuetoCovid-19,allliveclassesarecancelled and instead, classes are available online.
Some classes will require reservations; some require a fee and many offer certificates of completion.
We urge our readers to take advantage of as many of these opportunities as possible.
Education and training not only help your business, they also contribute to an increase in professionalism throughout the entire Service Industry.
The sponsoring organizations provided the information and was correct at press time. Service Industry News is not responsible for cancellations or changes.
Aquatic Training Institute offers a full class lineup online including:
• Certified Pool Technician Course (CPT in both English and Spanish).
• Minnesota CPT Course
• West Virginia CPT Course
• North Carolina CPT Course Educational Leverage offers the following online classes:
• Aquatic Risk Management
• Basic Electrical Theory, Safety & Testing
• Home Pool Essentials
• International Swimming Pool & Spa Code
• Pool Operator Primer
• Texas Electrical License Prep Pool & Hot TubAlliance offers a full class schedule including the following:
• CHTT Certified Pool & Spa Hot Tub Technician
• CMS Certified Pool & Spa Maintenance Specialist
• CRP Certified Pool & Spa Retail Professional
• CST Certified Pool & Spa Service Technician
• Cracking the CBP Exam
• Cracking the CST Exam
• Cracking the CMS Exam
• Improving Your Bottom Line Using Project Management
• PSCC Pool & Spa Construction Course
• Residential Pool Inspection Seminar.
Foundation for Pool, Spa Industry Education offers these online courses:
• Pool Owner 101
• Certified Aquatic Equipment Installer
• Home Pool Maintenance Test
• Heaters, Controllers & Maintenance
• Safety, Customer Service & Construction.
• Swimming Pool Electrical
• System Components, Hydraulics
• Water Chemistry Portofino University offers a full class schedule of online classes including:
• Certified Hot Tub Technician, or CHTT
• Certified Maintenance Specialist,or CMS
• Certified Pool Operator, or CPO
• Certified Service Technician, or CST
• Professional Pool & Spa Operator, or PPSO
• Work Safety