Posted on

La Quinta carbon monoxide leak

La Quinta carbon monoxide leak La Quinta carbon monoxide leak

A hotel in Kentucky was evacuated due to a carbon monoxide gas leak. The incident occurred on October 12, 2020, at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites in Florence.

Florence Fire Department Chief Scott Knoll said they received a call that a person was ill in the pool area.

When crews arrived at the hotel, Knoll said it was apparent they were dealing with a carbon monoxide leak. Knoll said there were high levels of gas in the pool area and that the leak was traced to the swimming pool heater.

Fire crews evacuated the hotel and ventilated the area until it was cleared of carbon monoxide. No other details were reported.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

LATEST NEWS