Schedule at a glance Monday January 11 Manufacturer & Specialized Training.
Tuesday, January 12 Manufacturer & Specialized Training.
Wednesday, January 13 Show Seminars 9 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Exhibit Hall 11 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, January 14 Show Seminars 9 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Exhibit Hall 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Mid American Pool & Spa Show promises to be the first industry trade show of the season, following the mandatory cancellations of large gatherings across the country. It will be returning to Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana from January 11-14, 2021.
Show organizers have been hard at work to help ensure the health and safety of both attendees and exhibitors. The following is an overview of those measures:
•Temperature and health screenings upon entry to the event • Face coverings will be required, except when eating or drinking • Built-in six-foot physical distancing measures for floor plans, seating areas and crowd management
• Limited and designated entry and exit doors • One-way travel markers in hallways and corridors • Additional hand-sanitizing stations • 24/7 air circulation and hospital-grade air filters
• Plexiglass shields at all service areas • Modified food service policies, including cashless and touchless point of sale, in subsequent stages (when allowed) • Enhanced training on Covid-19 related practices and protocols for all staff.
The show features two days of preshow manufacturer and specialized training, including PHTA certification courses, Pentair training, Zodiac Academy and Genesis Engineering, followed by 26 show courses offered over two days, covering topics for owners and managers to sales technician to retail stores. The show also features two days of industry exhibits, and the Show Happy Hour on Wednesday at 2 p.m. and Thursday at noon in the Only Alpha booth.
Attendees are invited to stop by the PoolCorp booth for tickets to a Lucas Oil Stadium tour. There is also a party in the Quarterback Suite of Lucas Oil Stadium. On Thursday, Zodiac and Cover Pools is providing lunch on the show floor.
Walk the show floor and explore new products & vendors while connecting face-to-face with the people behind the products your customers want.
Networking opportunities and a chance to reconnect with current business associates abound. It’s a great opportunity to discover new products and money-saving deals through exhibitor show specials and discounts.
The show has returned to the home of the Indianapolis Colts, at Lucas Oil Stadium in beautiful downtown Indianapolis. Opened in 2008, Lucas Oil Stadium (LOS) was built with big things in mind. A state-of-the-art, seven level, 67,000-seat, multi-purpose stadium with a retractable roof, designed as the home field for the Indianapolis Colts, the stadium offers stunning views of the Indianapolis skyline. From big games to big business, Lucas Oil Stadium is huge! Not including the field, there are 44,000 square feet of exhibit hall space, 4,000 square feet of swing space and twelve meeting rooms. Lucas Oil Stadium was built for convenience. And it’s only a 15 minutes drive from the Indianapolis International Airport.
Beginning Monday, January 13, registered service pros can attend a twoday manufacturer training sessions by Pentair. Their experienced instructors and detailed course materials and training aids will give you the real-world techniques and know-how that fuel customer satisfaction and higher profits.
Also beginning Monday, registered attendees can attend the two-day Zodiac Academy Technical training. Zodiac Academy represents their commitment to helping you become the best pool and spa professional you can be.
Other specialized training courses include Genesis’s two-day engineering course, on Monday and Tuesday.
The regular show seminars will be offered on Wednesday and Thursday, January13-14from9:00a.m.to12:15p.m.
Wednesday featured seminars include:
• The Fundamentals of Water Chemistry
• Pool Construction Techniques
• Vinyl Liners: Tips & Techniques for a Perfect Fit
• Basic Electricity for Service Techs
• Hot Water Chemistry
• Understanding Hydraulics Thursday featured seminars include
• Intermediate Water Chemistry
• Gas Heaters: Installation, Troubleshooting and Repairs
• Stainless Steel Cable: The Future of Automatic Pool Covers The seminars conclude at 12:15 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursday to give service pros the opportunity to stroll the exhibit floor, which is open from 11 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, and 10 a.m. to 2p.m. on Thursday.
For hotel reservations, contact the Host Hotels – Crowne Plaza Downtown Indianapolis at Union Station at (317) 631-2221, or Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Downtown at (317) 236-1800.
For show registration and information, visit the Mid American Show online, at www.midampool.com.