Mid America Pool and Spa Show — Jan. 17-20
Schedule at a glance
Monday, January 17 –
Tuesday, January 18 –
Wednesday, January 19 –
Seminars 9 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Exhibits 11 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, January 20 –
Seminars 9 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Exhibits 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. ——— The Mid America Pool & Spa Show will be returning to Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, IN, January 17-20, 2022. What’s in it for you? Education, social opportunities and vacation!
The show features two days of preshow manufacturer and specialized training by Pentair, followed by 26 show courses offered over two days, covering topics for owners and managers to sales technician to retail stores. The show also features two days of industry exhibits and the Show Happy Hour on Wednesday and Thursday in the Only Alpha booth.
Attendees are invited to stop by the PoolCorp booth for tickets to a Lucas Oil Stadium tour. There is also a party in the Quarterback Suite of Lucas Oil Stadium. On Thursday, Zodiac and Cover-Pools are providing lunch on the show floor.
Walk the show floor and explore new products and vendors while connecting face-to-face with the people behind the products your customers want.
Networking opportunities and a chance to reconnect with current business associates abound. It’s a great opportunity to discover new products and money-saving deals through exhibitor show specials and discounts.
The show has returned to the home of the Indianapolis Colts, Lucas Oil Stadium in beautiful downtown Indianapolis. Opened in 2008, Lucas Oil Stadium was built with big things in mind. A state-of-the-art, seven level, 67,000-seat, multi-purpose stadium with a retractable roof, designed as the home field for the Indianapolis Colts, the stadium offers stunning views of the Indianapolis skyline. From big games to big business, Lucas Oil Stadium is huge! Not including the field, there are 44,000 square feet of exhibit hall space, 4,000 square feet of swing space, and twelve meeting rooms total. Lucas Oil Stadium was built for convenience. And it’s only a 15-minute drive from the Indianapolis International Airport.
Beginning Monday, Jan. 17, registered service pros can attend a two-day manufacturer training session by Pentair from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Their experienced instructors and detailed course materials and training aids will give you the real-world techniques and know-how that fuel customer satisfaction and higher profits.
On Wednesday and Thursday, registered attendees can attend the two-day Hayward training on the impact of the 2021 Federal Pool Pump Regulations.
The regular show seminars will be offered on Wednesday and Thursday, Jan. 15-16, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Wednesday seminars include:
• Understanding Hydraulics
• How Pools Work – From Opening to Closing and Everything in Between
• Cementitious Waterproofing – Mitigating failures with primary and secondary waterproofing
• Vinyl Liners: Tips & Techniques for a Perfect Fit
• Chemistry for the ‘New Pool and other Advanced Chemistry Issues’
• Water Chemistry Fundamental
• Understanding Electricity
• Adding Leak Detection to your Services
• Thursday Pools
• Algae: Identifying and Defying it
• Transform your Bottom Line with Technology
• Hot Water Chemistry Thursday seminars include
• Valuation and Exit Strategies for Family-Owned Pool and Spa Businesses
• Pool Construction Techniques
• Heat Pumps: How They Work
• Coping Seminar
• Variable Speed Pumps
• Chlorine Generators
• Proper Inground Spa Jet Design for a Variable Speed World
• Intermediate Water Chemistry
• Gas Heater Installation The seminars conclude at 12:15 on Wednesday and Thursday to give service pros the opportunity to stroll the exhibit floor, which is open from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Thursday.
For hotel reservations, contact the Host Hotels - Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Downtown - Union Station at (317) 631-2221; or Embassy Suites at 317236-1800.
For show registration and information, visit the Mid America Show online, at www.midampool.com.